Millennial Media (MM) provides mobile advertising solutions worldwide. This stock is trading up 6% at $12.98 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 631,000Average Volume: 418,053 Volume % Change: 140% From a technical perspective, MM is bouncing strong here right near its 50-day moving average of $11.43 with heavy volume. This move has also pushed MM into breakout territory, since the stock has moved above some near-term overhead resistance at $11.99. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in MM as long as it's trending above $11.99 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 418,053 shares as bullish. If MM can hold that trend, then this stock has an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $14.20 to $14.30. If those levels then get taken out with volume, look for MM to trend higher toward $16 to $18 in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV