Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), a drug discovery and development company, focuses on discovering, developing and delivering medicines to patients for diseases with significant unmet need. This stock is trading up 11.7% at $21.32 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 438,000Average Volume: 313,931 Volume % Change: 129% >>4 Biotech Stocks Under $10 Moving Higher From a technical perspective, INFI is skyrocketing here with above-average volume. This move has pushed INFI into breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $18.37 to $18.53. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in INFI off of weakness, as long as it continues to trend above $18.37 to $18.53 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 313,931 shares. It's never a great idea to chase a stock up as much as INFI is right now, so look to get long off weakness. If INFI can hold this trend, then the stock has a great chance of hitting $25 or higher in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV