EnerNOC (ENOC) is a provider of energy management applications, services and products for the smart grid, which include comprehensive demand response, data-driven energy efficiency, energy price and risk management and enterprise carbon management applications, services and products. This stock is trading up 8.8% at $10.96 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 487,000Average Volume: 266,292 Volume % Change: 293% >>5 Stocks Under $10 Poised for Breakouts From a technical perspective, ENOC is ripping higher here with above average volume. This move has pushed ENOC into near-term breakout territory, since the stock has taken out some overhead resistance at $10.66. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in ENOC as long as it's trending above $10 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 266,292 shares as bullish. Traders could also just look for long trades if ENOC can hold this breakout above $10.66 with high volume. If ENOC can hold this trend, then the stock has a treat chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $11.75 to $12.24.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV