CommVault Systems (CVLT) is a provider of data and information management software applications and related services. This stock is trading up 1.8% at $54.84 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 599,000Average Volume: 613,861 Volume % Change: 78% >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical analysis, CVLT is rising modestly here with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing CVLT within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CVLT takes out some past overhead resistance and its 52-week high of $55.49 with high volume. At last check, CVLT has hit an intraday high of 55.46 and volume is very close to eclipsing its three-month average action of 613,861 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CVLT as long it's trending above $53.90, and then once it sustains a move or close above $55.49 with volume that's near or above 613,861 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CVLT will have a great chance of hitting $60 to $65 in the near future. To see more stocks rising on unusual volume, check out the Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV