NetSuite (N) provides cloud-based financials/enterprise resource planning software suites in the United States and internationally. This stock is trading up 3.2% at $59.36 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 553,000Average Volume: 648,883 Volume % Change: 95% >>8 Tech Stocks Leading the Market From a technical perspective, N is trending higher here right off some near-term support at $56 with decent volume. This move is quickly pushing N within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once N takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $59.22 with high volume. At last check, N has hit an intraday high of $60.05 which is now also its new 52-week high. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in N as long as it's trending above $59.22 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 648,883 shares as bullish. If N can hold that trend, then this stock has a great chance of tagging $65 to $70 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV