Demandware (DWRE) is a provider of software-as-a-service e-commerce solutions that enable companies to design, implement and manage their own customized e-commerce sites, including Web sites, mobile applications and other digital storefronts. This stock is trading up 6.7% at $30.93 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 554,000Average Volume: 175,166 Volume % Change: 539% Shares of DWRE are ripping higher today after Janney Montgomery Scott initiated coverage on the stock with a buy rating. >>Stocks With Recent Analyst Upgrades From a technical perspective, DWRE is spiking big here with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing DWRE within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once DWRE takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $31.57, and then its all-time high of $31.98 with high volume. At last check, DWRE has hit an intraday high of $31.77 and volume is well above its three-month average action of 175,166 shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades once DWRE sustains a move or close above $31.57 to $31.98 with volume that's near or above 175,166 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then DWRE will have a great chance of trending higher toward $35 to $40 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV