Listed on this slide, what I believe there’s some often overlooked points of peer and market differentiation. Peer is defined as the KBW Regional Bank Index minus First Financial. First, our profitability on a non-risk-adjusted basis over the last 12 months is above peer median with a return on average assets 15 basis points higher and a return on average equity, 174 basis points higher than peer.
Our capital levels are also well above peer median. Our tangible common equity ratio is 9.91% relative to our peer at 8.73% and our total capital ratio, which is bolstered by the low risk weighting of our earning assets due to the covered status that what was acquired through FDIC-assisted transactions is 18.42% compared to peer median of 15.33%. It is because of this robust capital position that we have continued a total dividend payout ratio of 100% resulting in the current annualized yield in excess of 7%, both of which are substantially above the peer median payout ratio of 37% and dividend yield of 2.7%. And our quarterly adjusted return on risk-weighted assets of 1.92% is 62 basis points above peer median as our risk-weighted assets to total assets is so much lower than peer. Said in another way, we are delivering above peer median performance on a lower risk balance sheet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV