FRANKFURT, Germany, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, announced today that Alexander Wink has joined the firm as a Senior Client Partner in the Global Technology Practice.
Mr. Wink will be based in Germany where he will lead the Digital sector in the EMEA region. He has significant expertise handling a broad range of assignments in the Internet and telecommunication industry, as well as the Cleantech sector, specifically onshore & offshore wind, eMobility, and smart grid environments.
A widely regarded partner and advisor for organizations that face global talent and leadership challenges in the areas of new technologies, Mr. Wink brings to Korn/Ferry a decade's worth of executive search and leadership consulting experience.
"Alexander has a deep understanding of the talent management issues facing today's companies focusing on new technologies," said Hubertus Douglas, Korn/Ferry International Managing Director, Germany."As a business lawyer and experienced talent consultant, Alexander has served top technology companies globally and has unsurpassed industry knowledge that will be a great fit for Korn/Ferry clients and our presence in this impactful market," adds Werner Penk, Global Market Managing Director, Technology for Korn/Ferry International. About Korn/Ferry International Korn/Ferry International is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The firm delivers services and solutions that help clients cultivate greatness through the attraction, engagement, development and retention of their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property and research. SOURCE Korn/Ferry International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV