- Use of the quad-core 3rd generation Intel Core i7-3610QE processor, with up to 3.3 GHz clock frequency, in the NI PXIe-8135 delivers up to 85 percent performance increase compared to NI's previous-generation embedded controller.
- USB 3.0 connectivity offers up to 10X faster instrument communication for transferring and storing data externally.
- Four PCI Express x4 Gen 2 links interface from the embedded controller to the chassis backplane providing up to 8 GB/s of system throughput for high-bandwidth streaming applications.
NI Unveils Industry's Fastest PXI Embedded Controller With 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ I7 Processor
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.