Cardinal Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CFNL), is pleased to announce that it has once again been included on the prestigious Sandler O’Neill + Partners Sm-All Stars List. Cardinal Financial, the parent company of Cardinal Bank and George Mason Mortgage, LLC, is the only member of the Sm-All Stars Class of 2012 making a third consecutive appearance, and the only institution on this year’s list to have been recognized four times since Sandler O’Neill began this evaluation in 2004.
Sandler O’Neill + Partners annually evaluates all publicly-traded banks and thrifts nationwide with a market cap of less than $2 billion to identify the top-performing small-cap banks and thrifts in the nation. The analysis focuses on growth, profitability, asset quality, and capital strength, evaluating each institution’s absolute performance in each of eight financial variables. Cardinal Financial was selected as one of only 25 institutions out of the initial field of 461 to be recognized for “delivering bottom line results that are markedly better than the industry as a whole.”
“We are proud to have achieved a third consecutive Sm-All Stars designation," said Bernard H. Clineburg, Chairman and CEO of Cardinal Bank, . “To be recognized by Sandler O’Neill + Partners for our results is a tribute to the diligence and commitment of the entire Cardinal team.”
About Cardinal Financial Corporation : Cardinal Financial Corporation, a financial holding company headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia, serves the Washington Metropolitan region through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Cardinal Bank, with 27 conveniently located banking offices. Cardinal also operates George Mason Mortgage, LLC; Cardinal Trust and Investment Services; and Wilson/Bennett Capital Management, Inc. The Company's stock is traded on NASDAQ (CFNL). For additional information, visit our Web site at www.cardinalbank.com or call 703.584.3400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV