Build-A-Bear Workshop ®, the interactive entertainment retailer of customized stuffed animals, announced today that Australian-born teen pop singer, Cody Simpson, is the company’s new brand ambassador. He is working with Build-A-Bear Workshop on a number of company initiatives including charitable efforts, and the company will also introduce branded Cody Simpson merchandise in 2013.
“We are excited to welcome Cody Simpson into the Build-A-Bear Workshop family as our new brand ambassador,” said Maxine Clark, Build-A-Bear Workshop founder and chief executive bear. “Cody is a very talented, popular young performer and singer with a commitment to giving back, and we know our Guests will be inspired by Cody’s drive and passion for all that he does.”
Fifteen-year-old Cody Simpson is releasing his first full length album entitled “Paradise” on October 2, 2012. Currently making waves with his new single “Wish U Were Here” (featuring Becky G.), Cody is also involved in a number of efforts to make the world a better place. Build-A-Bear Workshop aims to empower youth to give back and Cody will be serving as a community-minded role model for Build-A-Bear Workshop young Guests. Starting in October, he will participate in the company’s efforts for Stop Cyber Bullying month and will help launch the national Stuffed with Hugs ® program, where Build-A-Bear Workshop will invite Guests to visit stores to make a special bear for free to be donated to the Marine Toys for Tots ® Foundation in October.
In support of the partnership, Build-A-Bear Workshop will also introduce Cody Simpson branded merchandise that will be available in stores and online at buildabear.com ® in early 2013.“As a longtime fan of Build-A-Bear Workshop, it is an honor to serve as the company’s brand ambassador,” said Cody Simpson. “Build-A-Bear Workshop is a company with heart and I am looking forward to helping to encourage kids to make a difference.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV