Patheon Announces Appointment Of Harry Gill To Senior Vice President, Quality And Continuous Improvement
TORONTO, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Patheon Inc. (TSX: PTI), a leading provider of contract development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry, announced today that it has appointed Harry Gill to the position of Senior Vice President, Quality and Continuous Improvement.
James C. Mullen, Patheon's Chief Executive Officer said, "I am impressed with Harry's vision for embedding a quality mindset, his insights into our operations, and his focus on operational improvements to drive performance and improve the customer experience."
Harry joined Patheon in 2010. He has over 25 years' experience in quality, plant operations, technical services and operational excellence.
About Patheon Patheon Inc. (TSX: PTI) is a leading global provider of contract development and manufacturing services to the global pharmaceutical industry. The company provides the highest quality products and services to approximately 300 of the world's leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies. Its services range from preclinical development through commercial manufacturing of a full array of dosage forms including parenteral, soft gel, solid and liquid forms.The company's comprehensive range of fully integrated Pharmaceutical Development Services includes pre-formulation, formulation, analytical development, clinical manufacturing, scale-up and commercialization. The company's integrated development and manufacturing network of 10 manufacturing facilities and nine development centers across North America and Europe, enables customer products to be launched with confidence anywhere in the world. SOURCE Patheon Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV