Mediware Merger Alert: Briscoe Law Firm And Powers Taylor, LLP Investigate Sale Of Mediware Information Systems To Private Equity Firm
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe and the securities litigation firm of Powers Taylor, LLP are investigating the sale of Mediware Information Systems, Inc. (“Mediware”)(NasdaqCM: MEDW) to private equity firm Thoma Bravo, LLC for shareholders. The proposed Mediware merger is valued at approximately $195 million, and Mediware shareholders will receive only $22.00 in cash for each share of Mediware stock owned.
There is no cost or fee for affected Mediware investors to join the action. Thus, if you want to learn more about the lawsuit or join the action, contact Patrick Powers at Powers Taylor, LLP, toll free (877) 728-9607, via e-mail at email@example.com, or Willie Briscoe at The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC, (214) 706-9314, or via email at WBriscoe@TheBriscoeLawFirm.com.
The Mediware merger investigation centers on whether Mediware shareholders are receiving adequate compensation for their shares in the buyout, whether the transaction undervalues Mediware stock, and whether Mediware’s board attempted to obtain the highest share price for all shareholders prior to agreeing to the deal. “Our investigation is aimed at ensuring that the transaction is fair to all Mediware shareholders and that they are obtaining the highest possible price for their shares,” said shareholder rights attorney Willie Briscoe.
The Briscoe Law Firm, PLLC is a full service business litigation and shareholder rights advocacy firm with more than 20 years of experience in complex litigation and transactional matters.Powers Taylor, LLP is a boutique Dallas litigation law firm that handles a variety of complex business litigation matters, including claims of investor and stockholder fraud, shareholder oppression, shareholder derivative suits, and security class actions.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV