AXA Equitable Introduces Fiduciary Educator(SM)
NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company today launched Fiduciary Educator(SM) ( www.axa-equitable.com/fiduciaryeducator), a first-of-its-kind retirement plan fiduciary education website created for 401(k) and 457 retirement plan sponsors and the financial professionals who work with them. Applying leading edge technology and best practices in interactive adult online education, the site guides users through the basics of what it means to be a plan fiduciary and shares strategies that can help them fulfill a fiduciary obligation.
"Research shows that 8 out of 10 retirement plan sponsors are looking for more support from providers, especially with their investment fiduciary responsibilities," said Nick Lane, president of the Retirement Savings division at AXA Equitable. "Fiduciary Educator is a single educational resource that provides information and tools to help plan sponsors manage their obligations and mitigate their exposure – protecting them and their employees."
Through a series of short, informative videos, Fiduciary Educator(SM) helps plan sponsors understand:
- Who is a plan fiduciary?
- Consequences of a breach in fiduciary obligations
- Due diligence and procedural prudence
- Participant communication
- How to alleviate and shift fiduciary burden
Interactive quizzes follow each video to help assess if fiduciary duties are being fulfilled, and whether a fiduciary service provider might be helpful.Free Library & Knowledge BasketsFiduciary Educator(SM) provides users with access to a library full of education materials shared by an array of leading industry firms. Users can preview the materials online or save them in "knowledge baskets" for later reference. Financial professionals are also invited to visit Fiduciary Educator(SM). The site offers educational materials tailored to financial professionals who work with plan sponsors. "One of AXA Equitable's core values is to go above and beyond for our clients," added Mr. Lane. "Fiduciary Educator(SM) is our latest innovation toward recognizing the needs of customers, and reinforcing our commitment to bringing them closer to the information they need to be prepared and make smart planning decisions."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV