SAN FRANCSICO, Sept. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga (Nasdaq:ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services, today announced the worldwide availability of mobile social role playing games Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild for iPhone and iPod touch and for Google Play. Developed by Zynga Japan and released in early 2012 for Japan only, these games are the first RPG style games created for mobile from Zynga. The debut of Montopia today and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild in the coming weeks also marks the first time Zynga will introduce its Japan-only games to the Western market.
Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild are role playing games that take classic collecting gameplay and add mobile social twists. Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild take players on two separate (but equally fun) mobile social journeys:
- Monster mash: Montopia challenges players to collect monsters as they progress through their journey to uncover the truth of the lost utopia of Montopia.
- Collector craze: Players battle against other players to uncover the mysteries of Montopia as they increase their monster collection (or Monstapedia) to create the strongest team by fusing monsters together to improve their abilities.
- Embrace your inner Exorcist: Players of Ayakashi: Ghost Guild are "Exorcists" trying to unravel the mysterious events being triggered by the Ayakashi, legendary creatures with enigmatic power beyond comprehension.
- Only the strong survive: Players must battle numerous ghosts (Ayakashi) in an attempt to gain control and bring them under their power, changing them to demons (Shikigami). By building the strongest team of Shikigami, players can fight against other rival exorcists.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts