SAN FRANCSICO, Sept. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Zynga (Nasdaq:ZNGA), the world's leading provider of social game services, today announced the worldwide availability of mobile social role playing games Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild for iPhone and iPod touch and for Google Play. Developed by Zynga Japan and released in early 2012 for Japan only, these games are the first RPG style games created for mobile from Zynga. The debut of Montopia today and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild in the coming weeks also marks the first time Zynga will introduce its Japan-only games to the Western market.
Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild are role playing games that take classic collecting gameplay and add mobile social twists. Montopia and Ayakashi: Ghost Guild take players on two separate (but equally fun) mobile social journeys:
- Monster mash: Montopia challenges players to collect monsters as they progress through their journey to uncover the truth of the lost utopia of Montopia.
- Collector craze: Players battle against other players to uncover the mysteries of Montopia as they increase their monster collection (or Monstapedia) to create the strongest team by fusing monsters together to improve their abilities.
- Embrace your inner Exorcist: Players of Ayakashi: Ghost Guild are "Exorcists" trying to unravel the mysterious events being triggered by the Ayakashi, legendary creatures with enigmatic power beyond comprehension.
- Only the strong survive: Players must battle numerous ghosts (Ayakashi) in an attempt to gain control and bring them under their power, changing them to demons (Shikigami). By building the strongest team of Shikigami, players can fight against other rival exorcists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV