GLENVIEW, Ill., Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Anixter (NYSE:AXE) today unveiled its new ipAssured: Defining Network Video Migration program that will provide a roadmap for security end-users and integrators looking to migrate their video surveillance networks to a real-time, scalable IP-based solution. The new program establishes an open system, standards-based network video architecture to address current and future video surveillance applications. This provides our customers a framework to make informed decisions and specify the subsystems of an interoperable video surveillance solution.
Anixter anticipates that this program can reduce a customer's total cost of ownership and create greater usability over longer periods of time due to the advantages of an IP-based system. Based on an end-user's unique applications, Anixter can recommend the right solution path for migrating to a video network regardless of where the customer's system is today.
"Network video is a very dynamic and highly fragmented landscape, and there is confusion in the marketplace on how to make good, educated decisions for a cost-effective solution," said Mike Perkins, Vice President of Sales for Security at Anixter. "Anixter's ipAssured: Defining Network Video Migration program helps customers select the right products to facilitate a smooth analog-to-IP network transition."
Through a careful data collection process, Anixter creates a roadmap that travels along three migration paths:
- Refined, which establishes an analog-to-network video migration path that protects legacy analog hardware and infrastructure investments while building a solid foundation for future technologies
- Enhanced, which optimizes your current network video platform for enhanced system performance and functionality
- Advanced, which incorporates network video solutions with advanced feature sets to address specific application challenges that customers face in unique environments
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV