Media Advisory - Claude Mongeau, CN President And Chief Executive Officer, To Address Morgan Stanley Industrials And Autos Conference Sept. 14, And The CIBC 11th Annual Eastern Institutional Investor Conference Sept. 19
MONTREAL, Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Claude Mongeau, president and chief executive officer of CN (TSX: CNR) (NYSE: CNI), will address the Morgan Stanley Industrials and Autos Conference on Friday, Sept. 14, 2012, at 9:45 a.m. Eastern Time in New York City.
He will also address the CIBC 11 th Annual Eastern Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, Sept. 19, 2012, at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time in Montreal.
Mongeau will discuss the CN franchise and the company's business opportunities and prospects at both conferences.
CN will provide a live audio webcast of Mongeau's presentations and supply slides supporting his remarks via the Investors section of its website, www.cn.ca/investors.CN (TSX: CNR)(NYSE: CNI) - Canadian National Railway Company and its operating railway subsidiaries - spans Canada and mid-America, from the Atlantic and Pacific oceans to the Gulf of Mexico, serving the ports of Vancouver, Prince Rupert, B.C., Montreal, Halifax, New Orleans, and Mobile, Ala., and the key metropolitan areas of Toronto, Buffalo, Chicago, Detroit, Duluth, Minn./ Superior, Wis., Green Bay, Wis., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Memphis, and Jackson, Miss., with connections to all points in North America. For more information on CN, visit the company's website at www.cn.ca. SOURCE CN
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV