Arden Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:ARDNA) announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Gelson’s Markets (Gelson’s), which currently operates seventeen full-service supermarkets in Southern California, has entered into a lease for a supermarket location in Long Beach, California. The development and actual opening of the location is subject to, among other things, necessary governmental approvals. Gelson’s is scheduled to take possession of the property on March 1, 2013. Gelson’s plans to extensively remodel the site and anticipates opening a new supermarket at that location in late 2013.
The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides a safe harbor for forward-looking statements made by or on behalf of Arden Group, Inc. (Company). Certain statements contained in this Current Report on Form 8-K are forward-looking statements. These statements discuss, among other things, a future store opening which may or may not be accomplished. These forward-looking statements reflect the Company’s current plans and expectations and are based on information currently known to the Company. The Company cautions readers that any forward-looking statements contained in this Current Report involve risks and uncertainties and are subject to change. The Company does not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV