QAD Inc. (NASDAQ: QADA) (NASDAQ: QADB), a leading provider of enterprise business software and services for global manufacturing companies, and its strategic alliance partner, Sopra Group, announced today that Frank & Pignard SAS, a wholly-owned division of Maike Group, has gone live with the latest edition of QAD Enterprise Applications.
Frank & Pignard provides a variety of power steering and engine injection parts for major automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). Founded in 1929, the company operates three production plants located in Thyez, France. As a QAD customer since 1999, Frank & Pignard relies on QAD Enterprise Applications to efficiently manage its business.
With the automotive market recovering, and ambitious plans for growth in place, the company identified an opportunity to leverage additional new functionality by upgrading to the latest Enterprise Edition of QAD Enterprise Applications.
“We needed to enhance our system to provide our customers the level of support they require,” explained René Pierre Chemama – CIO, Frank & Pignard SAS. “By upgrading to QAD’s latest edition of Enterprise Applications we have ensured that we can continue to provide the best service for our existing customers as well as attract new clients.”A critical customer driven change for the company was the complete redesign of their existing EDI platform. As part of the upgrade, Frank & Pignard has standardised all EDI communication with its car manufacturer clients using the QAD EDI solution which is expected to have a direct impact on supply chain efficiency. The project was delivered by a combined team comprised of personnel from QAD, Sopra Group, and Frank & Pignard. QAD’s deployment methodology was used to standardize on best practices and minimize the need for customizations. The implementation of the latest Enterprise Edition at both sites was achieved in less than five months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV