WHITE PLAINS, N.Y., Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bunge Limited (NYSE: BG), a global agribusiness and food company, announced that it will host an Investor Day event in New York City on September 19, 2012. Presentations will provide an overview of the company's operations, financial performance and strategy. Presenters will include Alberto Weisser, Chairman and CEO, as well as members of Bunge's senior management team.
Presentations will begin at 1:00 p.m. EDT and end at approximately 5:00 p.m. EDT.
Attendance at the event is by invitation only, but the general public is invited to view the presentation materials, as well as listen to a live and archived webcast of the event, on the company's website at www.bunge.com.About Bunge Limited Bunge Limited ( www.bunge.com, NYSE: BG) is a leading global agribusiness and food company operating in approximately 40 countries with over 35,000 employees. Bunge buys, sells, stores and transports oilseeds and grains to serve customers worldwide; processes oilseeds to make protein meal for animal feed and edible oil products for commercial customers and consumers; produces sugar and ethanol from sugarcane; mills wheat and corn to make ingredients used by food companies; and sells fertilizer in North and South America. Founded in 1818, the company is headquartered in White Plains, New York. SOURCE Bunge Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV