Range Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (RRC)
Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Range Resources Corporation (NYSE:RRC) is tomorrow, September 13, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 4 cents per share. At a price of $70.80 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.2%. The average volume for Range has been 1.9 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Range has a market cap of $11.01 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 9.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Range Resources Corporation operates as an independent natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), and oil company. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of natural gas and oil properties primarily in the Appalachian and southwestern regions of the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 250.9, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV