Grey Poupon Launches The World's Most Discerning Facebook Page, Accepting 'Likes' Only From Those Who Exhibit Good Taste
Those who exemplify enough good taste to become Society members will be welcomed with the opportunity to win exclusive prizes, as well as a badge of honor they can post to their profile and share with their friends.
"We're taking a mass platform in Facebook that most people use every day and turning it on its head with an element of exclusivity to differentiate the Grey Poupon brand," said Tom Markham, Executive Creative Director with CP+B, the advertising agency behind the campaign. "It's a great way to find new consumers who exhibit values similar to the brand and who would appreciate our quality and good taste. And we'll also do our part to spread that good taste to those that aren't quite there yet."
In another first, Grey Poupon will become one the first brands to build its website entirely on Pinterest. This page will allow Grey Poupon the chance to spread good taste to the masses with Pinterest boards that range from refined recipes to tasteful tips on enjoying the finer aspects of life.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV