Two Harbors Investment Corp. (NYSE: TWO; NYSE MKT: TWO.WS) today announced the appointment of Nicholas Smith as Managing Director.
Prior to joining Two Harbors, Mr. Smith was the Chief Investment Officer of Capital Markets at Green Tree Investment Management where he was responsible for the residential mortgage investment platform, including investments in whole loans and mortgage servicing rights. Before his time at Green Tree, Mr. Smith was as a Senior Trading Analyst and a Senior Financial Analyst at GMAC ResCap (formerly known as GMAC-RFC). Mr. Smith is currently an MSc candidate in quantitative finance at the University of London and studied economics as an undergraduate at the University of Minnesota. Mr. Smith is also a member of the CFA Institute and CFA Society of Minnesota.
“We are excited to add Nick to the team, as he brings a robust skill set in the residential mortgage space,” stated Thomas Siering, Two Harbors’ President and Chief Executive Officer.
Two Harbors Investment Corp.Two Harbors Investment Corp., a Maryland corporation, is a real estate investment trust that invests in residential mortgage-backed securities, residential mortgage loans, residential real properties and other financial assets. Two Harbors is headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and is externally managed and advised by PRCM Advisers LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Pine River Capital Management L.P. Additional information is available at www.twoharborsinvestment.com. Additional Information Stockholders and warrant holders of Two Harbors, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Internet site at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Two Harbors Investment Corp., 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 150, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone 612-629-2500.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV