ING U.S. encourages consumers to take the appropriate steps today to learn about life insurance and factor it into their overall financial planning. As a leading insurance provider, ING U.S. offers a comprehensive suite of tools and resources including INGForLife.com where consumers can find helpful and easy-to-use insurance information. In addition, financial professionals can use this online resource as a valuable tool to start conversations with clients. To help employees with life insurance, ING U.S. provides comprehensive group and voluntary life insurance protection through the workplace.
ING U.S. offers extensive education to build awareness of the versatile uses for life insurance — from income protection to accumulation. A full gamut of seminars, conferences, consultative support and targeted materials are available to ING U.S.'s wide distribution network to educate and raise awareness about life insurance.
For more information on ING U.S.'s Insurance Revealed study, please visit the ING U.S. newsroom at ING.us/Newsroom.
1. Findings are from an online survey conducted by Praxis Research Partners in July 2012. Respondents were 1,006 adults over the age of 25 with an annual household income of $50,000 or greater. Data were weighted to make the results representative of the U.S. population.About ING U.S. ING U.S. constitutes the U.S.-based retirement, investment and insurance operations of Netherlands-based ING Groep N.V. (NYSE: ING). In the U.S., the ING family of companies offers a comprehensive array of financial services to retail and institutional clients, including retirement plans, IRA rollovers and transfers, stable value, institutional investment management, mutual funds, alternative investments, life insurance, employee benefits, fixed and indexed annuities and financial planning. ING U.S. holds top-tier rankings in key U.S. markets and serves approximately 13 million customers across the nation. For more information, visit http://ing.us.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV