ING U.S. encourages consumers to take the appropriate steps today to learn about life insurance and factor it into their overall financial planning. As a leading insurance provider, ING U.S. offers a comprehensive suite of tools and resources including INGForLife.com where consumers can find helpful and easy-to-use insurance information. In addition, financial professionals can use this online resource as a valuable tool to start conversations with clients. To help employees with life insurance, ING U.S. provides comprehensive group and voluntary life insurance protection through the workplace.
ING U.S. offers extensive education to build awareness of the versatile uses for life insurance — from income protection to accumulation. A full gamut of seminars, conferences, consultative support and targeted materials are available to ING U.S.'s wide distribution network to educate and raise awareness about life insurance.
For more information on ING U.S.'s Insurance Revealed study, please visit the ING U.S. newsroom at ING.us/Newsroom.
1. Findings are from an online survey conducted by Praxis Research Partners in July 2012. Respondents were 1,006 adults over the age of 25 with an annual household income of $50,000 or greater. Data were weighted to make the results representative of the U.S. population.About ING U.S. ING U.S. constitutes the U.S.-based retirement, investment and insurance operations of Netherlands-based ING Groep N.V. (NYSE: ING). In the U.S., the ING family of companies offers a comprehensive array of financial services to retail and institutional clients, including retirement plans, IRA rollovers and transfers, stable value, institutional investment management, mutual funds, alternative investments, life insurance, employee benefits, fixed and indexed annuities and financial planning. ING U.S. holds top-tier rankings in key U.S. markets and serves approximately 13 million customers across the nation. For more information, visit http://ing.us.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts