VENTURA, Calif., Sept. 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:CDTI) (the "Company"), a cleantech emissions control company, announced that the Company and its subsidiaries will operate under the name "CDTi," effective immediately. Clean Diesel Technologies, Inc. will remain as the legal name.
"We have been operating for some time under multiple names, including those of our subsidiaries Engine Control Systems and Catalytic Solutions. Simplifying our name to CDTi formalizes a shift in corporate strategy that has been underway to integrate the diverse pieces of our business and to operate as one company. We believe that operating as a unified entity better reflects the global brand image of our business and strengthens our ability to communicate the benefits of our high quality products and our commitment to provide our customers with superior and sustainable emission control solutions," said Craig Breese, Chief Executive Officer of CDTi.
About CDTiCDTi is a vertically integrated global manufacturer and distributor of emissions control systems and products, focused on the heavy duty diesel and light duty vehicle markets. CDTi utilizes its proprietary patented Mixed Phase Catalyst (MPC®) technology, as well as its ARIS® selective catalytic reduction, Platinum Plus® fuel-borne catalyst, and other technologies to provide high-value sustainable solutions to reduce emissions, increase energy efficiency and lower the carbon intensity of on- and off-road engine applications. CDTi is headquartered in Ventura, California and currently has operations in the U.S., Canada, U.K., France, Japan and Sweden. For more information, please visit www.cdti.com . The CDTi logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5742
CONTACT: Kristi Cushing, Investor Relations Manager Tel: +1 (805) 639-9555
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV