- Playworks is a national non-profit organization that supports learning by providing safe, healthy and inclusive play and physical activity to low-income schools at recess and throughout the entire school day. The organization currently operates its direct service program in more than 300 schools in 23 U.S. cities, and serves more than 130,000 elementary school students every day.
- Kids Smiles provides children in under-served communities in Philadelphia with preventive and restorative dental care and innovative health education programs focusing on the prevention of dental disease and the development of positive personal behaviors.
- Triangle Family Services (TFS) has served as a safety net for the community and as a first-responder to families in crisis in the Triangle. TFS accomplishes its mission of “Building a Stronger Community by Strengthening the Family,” through its commitment to empower families physically, mentally and fiscally.
- Read and Feed’s mission is to give children an appetite for reading. The “Feed the Reader Road Show” helps disadvantaged elementary school children by strengthening literacy skills and providing encouragement in a nurturing environment. They serve their neighbors by bringing books, tutors and food to parents and children in need.
- Boys and Girls Club of Wake County’s mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
SciQuest Announces Five Grant Recipients Under Company’s Charitable Fund
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.