SciQuest, Inc., (NASDAQ: SQI) a leading provider of on-demand source-to-settle solutions, today announced the five grant recipients under the SciQuest Charitable Fund. The Charitable Fund was established last year as a donor-advised fund created by SciQuest through the Triangle Community Foundation in North Carolina and serves to support causes that are important to SciQuest employees and the company. This round of donations focuses on providing at-risk and disadvantaged children and families with opportunities for positive learning, improved physical activity and quality health programs.
The SciQuest Charitable Fund typically makes two donations a year, focusing on both national and community-based 501c3 organizations. The five recipients include:
- Playworks is a national non-profit organization that supports learning by providing safe, healthy and inclusive play and physical activity to low-income schools at recess and throughout the entire school day. The organization currently operates its direct service program in more than 300 schools in 23 U.S. cities, and serves more than 130,000 elementary school students every day.
- Kids Smiles provides children in under-served communities in Philadelphia with preventive and restorative dental care and innovative health education programs focusing on the prevention of dental disease and the development of positive personal behaviors.
- Triangle Family Services (TFS) has served as a safety net for the community and as a first-responder to families in crisis in the Triangle. TFS accomplishes its mission of “Building a Stronger Community by Strengthening the Family,” through its commitment to empower families physically, mentally and fiscally.
- Read and Feed’s mission is to give children an appetite for reading. The “Feed the Reader Road Show” helps disadvantaged elementary school children by strengthening literacy skills and providing encouragement in a nurturing environment. They serve their neighbors by bringing books, tutors and food to parents and children in need.
- Boys and Girls Club of Wake County’s mission is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
“Supporting organizations that serve our nation’s most at-risk and vulnerable individuals is just one way that SciQuest and our employees can make a positive impact on the lives of others,” said Stephen Wiehe, president and CEO, SciQuest, Inc. “The organizations we have selected for this round of donations are doing outstanding work in providing positive opportunities for improved learning and health, and we are pleased to be able to assist in those efforts.”
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts