Launched in October 2011, IC Places' Punch Television Network began airing its new season of programs on Saturday, September 1, 2012. Approximately 70% of this programming will be original. New York City area's more than 10 million households will be able to access new detective shows such as Port City PD and Second District. The Hollywood Fast Lane and Luisa will link New York viewers more closely with the world of Hollywood. The dramatic series, Eros, will bring true stories of fairy-tale love. The Punch TV original, Filbert's Big Bash will enchant the children of New York through its family of lovable dinosaurs. The gangsters in Get Thee Behind Me will intrigue. Many, many more new shows will be available when IC Places' Punch Television Network begins airing in New York on WNYN this week. Punch TV believes that New Yorkers are already thirsty for its new programming.
IC Places Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the company's current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. (A more extensive listing of risks and factors that may affect the company's business prospects and cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in the reports and other documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission.) The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV