Medidata Solutions (NASDAQ: MDSO) continues to lead the market with its cloud-based clinical development platform through a new customer commitment from Mesoblast Limited, a world leader in developing biologic products for the broad field of regenerative medicine. Mesoblast will implement Medidata Rave ®, including Rave Safety Gateway and Rave Targeted SDV, and Medidata Coder™ across its clinical studies to support the development of treatments based on its proprietary adult stem cell technology.
Medidata’s platform is seen as a cost-efficient solution to improve Mesoblast’s clinical trial efficiencies across multiple therapeutic areas, to effectively monitor and control risks, and to streamline trial execution to meet tight deadline goals.
Medidata Rave, a leading electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management (CDM) solution, enables real-time visibility into clinical trial data. The flexibility of Rave allows Mesoblast to proactively adjust a trial’s data validation plan and management processes, and also apply learnings to other studies in a timely fashion to improve trial quality and efficiency.
Mesoblast selected Rave for its superior user experience and comprehensive functionality. The context-sensitive, on-screen help minimizes the dependence on calling help desks and eliminates delays in entering and cleaning data. Moreover, research sites’ familiarity with Rave will help Mesoblast to expedite site initiation.Further building out the clinical trial process, Mesoblast selected Rave Targeted SDV to reduce site monitoring costs through a risk-based approach. The implementation of Rave Safety Gateway and Medidata Coder will enable Mesoblast to increase the efficiency of its safety reporting process.
- “Mesoblast chose Medidata Solutions for our ability to drive improved efficiency and more effective decision making across their trials process,” said Tarek Sherif, CEO, Medidata Solutions. “We’re very excited that the Medidata Clinical Cloud is playing a key role in allowing Mesoblast to execute at the forefront of regenerative medicine research and adult stem cell technology.”
- Read our blog, Geeks Talk Clinical
- Tweet this: Mesoblast selects @Medidata #cloud based #clinical platform to accelerate development of adult stem cell technology http://bit.ly/S8Vjwt
- Follow us on Twitter: @Medidata
- Find us on LinkedIn
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts