Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS), a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications, today announced that it will release financial results for its fiscal third quarter on Wednesday, September 26, 2012. The company’s fiscal third quarter ended on August 31, 2012.
The company’s fiscal third quarter 2012 earnings press release will be issued through BusinessWire and the company's website before 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on September 26, 2012. The company will also host its fiscal third 2012 earnings conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET the same day.
Conference Call Details
The conference call may be accessed via web at http://www.progress.com or via dial-in at 800-211-3767, passcode 7314843. Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register.An archived version of the conference call and supporting materials will be available on the Progress Software Investor Relations website after the live conference call. About Progress Software Corporation Progress Software Corporation (NASDAQ: PRGS) is a global software company that simplifies the development, deployment and management of business applications on-premise or on any Cloud, on any platform and on any device with minimal IT complexity and low total cost of ownership. Progress Software can be reached at www.progress.com or 1-781-280-4000. Progress and Progress Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and other countries. Any other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV