TORONTO, Sept. 12, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (CM: TSX: NYSE) - CIBC's 11 th annual Eastern Institutional Investor Conference will be held in Montreal, Quebec, Sept. 19-20, 2012 and features some of the biggest names in Canadian business.
Senior executives from more than 50 leading companies will present on their business and growth strategies throughout the two-day conference. The event will also feature keynote luncheon addresses on the economy by Avery Shenfeld, Chief Economist at CIBC, on Sept. 19, and on currency markets by Jeremy Stretch, CIBC's Foreign Exchange Strategist on Sept. 20.
Further information about the conference, including a complete list of scheduled presenters can be found at http://conferences.cibcwm.com/ (password: Invest12).
Important Note about Media AttendanceThis event is by invitation only. Media and the public may listen to the presentations via audio cast. A link will be provided on the conference website on the day of the conference. CIBC's equity research analysts are available for interviews during the conference. CIBC's wholesale banking business provides a range of integrated credit and capital markets products, investment banking, and merchant banking to clients in key financial markets in North America and around the world. We provide innovative capital solutions and advisory expertise across a wide range of industries as well as top-ranked research for our corporate, government and institutional clients. SOURCE CIBC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV