Radian Guaranty Inc., the mortgage insurance (MI) subsidiary of Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), today announced the availability of its new MI rate finder app, Radian Rates, in the App Store SM.
The free app, which is the first of its kind in the MI industry available for iPhone ® and iPad ®, is a mobile version of the company’s existing online rate finder and offers lenders on-the-go access to quick and reliable Radian MI rate quotes.
App users simply input loan criteria and the app automatically calculates the MI rate for a variety of Radian products. Backed by the company’s published rates and guidelines, Radian Rates was designed for users to check eligibility and compare options to find the product that best fits their needs.
“We know our customers are busy,” said Brien McMahon, Radian’s chief franchise officer and head of sales. “That’s why we’re always looking for innovative ways to make doing business with Radian quicker and easier. With the Radian Rates app, our lending partners can access our rates in seconds, wherever they are. Investing in this type of technology further demonstrates our commitment to being the MI partner of choice for lenders.”Radian Group Inc. (NYSE: RDN), headquartered in Philadelphia, provides private mortgage insurance and related risk management products and services to mortgage lenders nationwide through its principal operating subsidiary, Radian Guaranty Inc. These services help promote and preserve homeownership opportunities for homebuyers, while protecting lenders from default-related losses on residential first mortgages and facilitating the sale of low-downpayment mortgages in the secondary market. Additional information may be found at www.radian.biz. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV