- The High School Lecture Series, which brings students together with science career speakers, creating learning opportunities around a programmatic theme. Approximately 2,000 students, teachers and chaperones participate annually.
- The Traveling Programs Initiative, which brings STEM activities to schools and community centers throughout New England. Traveling programs are linked to Massachusetts curriculum standards and offer high-quality enrichment experiences that are engaging and effective without the high costs of transportation. Last year, the initiative reached nearly 97,000 people through approximately 1,900 programs.
Biogen Idec Foundation Awards $1 Million To Museum Of Science To Support Stem Education In Massachusetts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts