For the last few months Monster has been helping The Marussia F1™ Team search for top talent to join their team, and now fans can get in on the action too. Monster and the Marussia F1™ Team are looking for a Social Media Driver for the U.S. Grand Prix in Austin, TX (November 16-18, 2012) to go behind the scenes and share their experience through the team’s social media channels. All it takes is social media skills, creativity and imagination, as well as an unrivalled passion for racing.
The role will give one fan a truly unforgettable experience with exclusive access to the Marussia F1™ Team, a chance to interview the key team members, interact with fans and get one of the best views at the U.S. Grand Prix. The Social Media Driver will of course capture all of this in pictures and video to share with the world online.
But this isn’t a usual application process. Those looking to apply for this chance-of-a-lifetime role need to enter the Contest here. Next, entrants must create one or more of the following submissions to describe your views on why you should be selected as a Marussia F1™ Team Social Media Driver:
- An original and unique tweet
- An original video
- An original essay on your personal blog
- An original essay on your personal website
Finally, log onto your Twitter account and post your submission, or a link to your submission, on Twitter using the hashtag #SMDriver. The Grand Prize winner will join the Marussia F1™ Team's social media experts in Austin to conduct interviews, capture on track photography, access exclusive off-track events, and immerse themselves in a #SMDriver experience worth tweeting about. Plus, 100 First Prize winners also win Team branded merchandise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV