ALBANY, N.Y., Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Albany Molecular Research Inc. (Nasdaq: AMRI) today announced the appointment of Michael Nolan as Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer of AMRI, succeeding Mark Frost, effective September 17, 2012.
Mr. Nolan was most recently Vice President, Finance, Financial Planning and Analysis at the Delaware North Companies, headquartered in Buffalo, N.Y. From 2009 through early 2012, Mr. Nolan was Vice President, Finance, Analytical Instruments Group at Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. where he was responsible for the global financial operations of a portfolio with revenue of $3 billion operating across three divisions with 15 business units, 41 plant sites and 9,700 employees. Prior to Thermo Fisher Scientific, Mr. Nolan held positions of increasing responsibility at ALCAN, which was later acquired by Rio Tinto Plc. While at Rio Tinto Plc., Mr. Nolan was accountable for leading the integration of 13 global ALCAN and Rio Tinto Plc. functions, including legal, company secretarial, business development and all finance functions including both the corporate and business teams. Mr. Nolan began his career in 1989 at E.I. du Pont de Nemours Company and received his MBA from The University of Windsor and a B.A. in Economics from The University of Western Ontario.
"I would like to thank Mark for his considerable contributions to AMRI in the almost eight years he has spent with the Company," said Thomas D'Ambra, Ph.D., AMRI's Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. "He was instrumental in building the Company's global reach as we expanded through both acquisitions and internal growth during his tenure. We wish him well in all his future endeavors and have established a plan to ensure a seamless transition to our new CFO."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV