VF Corporation (NYSE: VFC) announced today that it expects to report its third quarter financial results on Monday, October 22, 2012, at approximately 7:00 am ET. Following the press release, the Company will host a conference call at 8:30 am ET to review results.
VF Chairman, President and CEO Eric Wiseman and Bob Shearer, Senior Vice President and CFO, will lead the call. Also participating on the call will be Group Presidents Scott Baxter, Steve Rendle and Karl Heinz Salzburger.
The conference call will be broadcast live and accessible at www.vfc.com. A replay of the conference call will be available from October 22 through October 29, 2012 via telephone at 877-870-5176 (access code: 2649529), or at www.vfc.com.
About VFVF Corporation is a global leader in branded lifestyle apparel with more than 30 brands. The company's top six brands are The North Face®, Wrangler®, Timberland®, Vans® , Lee® and Nautica®; other brands include 7 For All Mankind®, Bulwark®, Eagle Creek®, Eastpak® , Ella Moss® , JanSport® , Kipling® , lucy® , Majestic® , Napapijri® , Red Kap® , Reef® , Riders® , Splendid® and Smartwool®. VF Corporation's press releases, annual report and other information can be accessed through its home page at www.vfc.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV