WebMediaBrands’ Inside Network Research Expands AppData To Include Android
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) today announced the addition of Android (Google Play) to AppData, its industry-leading application metrics tracking service.
“As the app ecosystem continues to diversify, and more developers build apps across multiple platforms, we aim to provide comprehensive data on the entire app ecosystem, worldwide. The addition of data on the Google Play store makes AppData the only service to provide data on all three of the leading app platforms: Facebook, iOS and Android,” said Bonnie Ho, General Manager of Inside Network. “Developers, analysts and investors are all seeking to understand how apps on these three platforms connect and compare, and AppData provides them with a comprehensive set of platform data from one source to make intelligent, data-driven decisions.”
Trusted by developers and analysts worldwide, AppData is part of Inside Network Research, a suite of data and research products focused on Facebook and mobile app ecosystems. Inside Network Research is backed by a staff of expert analysts who provide data and research to the industry’s leading companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV