HOUSTON , Sept. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: GDP) today announced the Company's management team will present at the following conferences in September of 2012.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will conduct one-on-one meetings at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Energy Conference at the InterContinental Hotel Boston located at 510 Atlantic Avenue in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, September 19, 2012.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Imperial Capital 6 th Annual Global Opportunities Conference at the Waldorf Astoria Hotel located at 301 Park Avenue in New York, New York on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 10:30 AM ET.
The Company's President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the Credit Suisse Small & Mid Cap Conference at the New York Palace Hotel located at 455 Madison Avenue in New York, New York on Thursday, September 20, 2012 at 2:30 PM ET.The Company's Chief Executive Officer, Walter G. "Gil" Goodrich and President, Robert C. Turnham, Jr., will present at the IPAA 10 th Annual Oil & Gas Investment Symposium at the Palace Hotel located at 2 New Montgomery Street in San Francisco, California on Monday, September 24, 2012 at 1:30 PM PT. A copy of the latest corporate presentation will be available on the Company's website at www.goodrichpetroleum.com . Goodrich Petroleum Corporation is an independent oil and gas exploration and production company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. SOURCE Goodrich Petroleum Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV