The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOTR, HOTRW, HOTRU) ("Chanticleer"). On September 11, 2012 Chanticleer announced that the Company’s financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2011 and the first two quarters of 2012 could no longer be relied upon, because the financial statements of the Company’s South African Operations were not audited—contrary to the Company’s public statements. Trading in the Company’s stock and warrants has been halted by the NASDAQ.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of all purchasers of Chanticleer stock, warrants, and units to recover investment losses. If you purchased these securities, please visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV