What, well, I do my best to do, move with some pace through the presentation and give opportunity for your feedback via the formal questions, as well as head hoc from the floor.
I want to do a quick little look in the real view mirror in terms of how we’ve gotten here, where we are today, that’s been most of my time focus on, what our focus and priorities are for the near-term today and the foreseeable future.
Continue to give hopefully increase clarity and what we think it will take for us to win, and what we expect of ourselves and what you can expect of us, in terms of performance and results.
Over the years I’ve used different phrases to capture the essence of where we are and one we used a couple years ago was the aggregate, integrate and operate theme, so dust that one up for a couple of minutes.The talk about, how we’ve evolved over the last three, four, plus or minus years, and we find ourselves today, the beneficiaries, we believe we’re having aggregated, tremendous and talented team to an incredibly solid and we think opportunistic customer base across the geography of footprint and franchise on that with the combination above M&A, as well as organic growth.Always start with talent, when you think aggregate, most people think M&A, before deals we strong together are clearly come back for that. First and foremost, for us always has and always will be the team and talent that we’ve aggregated.We recruited 100s in addition to acquiring (inaudible) with these transactions. We recruited 100s of seasoned, experienced been there, done that professional from across the industry and across the business world and across the country. The group is very savvy, groups that incredibly focused on the customer and consistently sole and it’s a group, again we say repeatedly that defines why we are winning.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV