- Charges related to third quarter refinancing activities of approximately $27 million, or $0.07 per diluted share, primarily associated with prepayment fees. These transactions extended the company's overall debt maturity profile while reducing annual interest expense by an estimated $10 million; and
- Impairment charges of between $5 million and $9 million, or $0.01 to $0.02 per diluted share, related to the decision to terminate two small joint ventures.
Steel Dynamics Provides Third Quarter 2012 Earnings Guidance And Announces Third Quarter Cash Dividend
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.