Public Storage (NYSE:PSA) announced today that Ronald L. Havner, Jr., Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer and President of the Company, will participate on a panel discussion at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Real Estate Conference being held in New York City on September 12, 2012. The web cast of the panel will begin at 10:45 a.m. (EDT) and will be available on Public Storage’s web site at www.publicstorage.com at “Company Info, Investor Relations, Upcoming Events” on the day of the conference. An audio archive of the web cast will be available through September 28, 2012.
Public Storage, a member of the S&P 500 and FT Global 500, is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that primarily acquires, develops, owns and operates self-storage facilities. The Company’s headquarters are located in Glendale, California. At June 30, 2012, the Company had interests in 2,068 self-storage facilities located in 38 states with approximately 132 million net rentable square feet in the United States and 189 storage facilities located in seven Western European nations with approximately ten million net rentable square feet operated under the “Shurgard” brand. The Company also owns a 42% common equity interest in PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) which owned and operated approximately 28.2 million rentable square feet of commercial space, primarily flex, multi-tenant office and industrial space, at August 31, 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV