PACCAR Inc’s Board of Directors (Nasdaq:PCAR) today declared a regular quarterly cash dividend in the amount of twenty cents ($.20) per share, payable on December 4, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on November 16, 2012, according to Mark C. Pigott, PACCAR chairman and chief executive officer.
“Our customers in North America and Europe continue to benefit from good freight demand,” said Bob Christensen, PACCAR executive vice president. “This is evident in strong sales of aftermarket parts and services and excellent performance at PACCAR Financial Services. Industry orders for new trucks in North America have slowed in recent months as customers evaluate the mixed signals of a sluggish economic recovery,” added Christensen. “PACCAR’s third quarter truck production is expected to be 15-20 percent lower than the second quarter, reflecting build rate adjustments in North America and the normal two-week summer shutdown in Europe.”
PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of high-quality light-, medium-, and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines and provides financial services and information technology and distributes truck parts related to its principal business.
PACCAR shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select market, symbol PCAR, and its homepage is www.paccar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV