KNOXVILLE, Tenn., Sept. 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Team Health Holdings Inc. ("TeamHealth") (NYSE: TMH) announced today that it had commenced a secondary offering of 8,000,000 shares of its common stock to be sold by its principal stockholder, Ensemble Parent LLC, an investment fund affiliated with The Blackstone Group L.P., pursuant to a registration statement that TeamHealth previously filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Ensemble Parent LLC will grant the underwriter an option to purchase up to 1,200,000 additional shares of common stock. TeamHealth will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the offering.
BofA Merrill Lynch is acting as underwriter for the offering.This offering is being made solely by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from: BofA Merrill Lynch, 222 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10038, attention: Prospectus Department, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
About TeamHealthTeamHealth is one of the largest providers of outsourced physician staffing solutions for hospitals in the United States. Through its multiple service lines located in 17 regional sites, TeamHealth's more than 8,300 affiliated healthcare professionals provide emergency medicine, anesthesia, hospital medicine, urgent care, and pediatric staffing and management services to more than 790 civilian and military hospitals, clinics, and physician groups in 47 states. SOURCE Team Health Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV