RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today that it is offering a reduced liability attachment point for its personal umbrella policy for Florida residents. Personal umbrella coverage is now available to customers whose primary residence is in Florida and who have a minimum homeowners liability limit of $100,000. This extended coverage is being offered due to recent changes in the personal liability insurance market in Florida. It is not available in other states.
For a flat fee, policyholders whose primary residence is in Florida may be eligible for the RLI personal umbrella policy even if they are unable to secure the standard $300,000 on their basic liability policy. This change is effective immediately for new applicants and will take effect November 1, 2012 for current policyholders (renewals). This new offering is also available through endorsement on current policies as of September 1, 2012. All other RLI personal umbrella policy provisions will remain the same.
RLI offers its personal umbrella product through a network of brokers, FAIA/IIABA relationships and partnerships with other insurance companies. Visit www.rlipersonalumbrella.com to download an application or view an updated rate sheet for Florida.
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Becky Lundberg, Assistant Vice President, Specialty Markets at 309-692-1000 x5512 or at email@example.com or visit our product website at www.rlipersonalumbrella.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV