Equity Residential (NYSE: EQR) today announced that its Board of Trustees declared dividends on the company’s common and preferred shares. A common share dividend for the third quarter of $0.3375 per share will be paid on October 12, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 21, 2012.
A quarterly dividend of $1.03625 per share will be paid on October 1, 2012 to shareholders of record on September 21, 2012 of the company’s Series K Preferred Shares.
Equity Residential is an S&P 500 company focused on the acquisition, development and management of high quality apartment properties in top U.S. growth markets. Equity Residential owns or has investments in 417 properties located in 14 states and the District of Columbia, consisting of 119,293 apartment units. For more information on Equity Residential, please visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV