Boston Properties, Inc. (NYSE: BXP), a real estate investment trust, announced today that Mortimer B. Zuckerman, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Douglas T. Linde, President, will participate in panel discussions at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Real Estate Conference in New York City. Mr. Zuckerman’s panel “Where the Ride Will Take Us Next…Part 2” is scheduled to begin at approximately 8:35 a.m. Eastern time on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. Mr. Linde’s panel, “Office Views from Around the World,” is scheduled to begin at approximately 10:45 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, September 13, 2012.
The Company’s participation in the conference will be webcast live in audio-only and available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.bostonproperties.com under the heading “Events & Webcasts.” The panel discussions will be archived and available through Friday, September 28, 2012 in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website.
Boston Properties is a fully integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust that develops, redevelops, acquires, manages, operates and owns a diverse portfolio of Class A office space, one hotel, three residential properties and three retail properties. The Company is one of the largest owners and developers of Class A office properties in the United States, concentrated in five markets – Boston, New York, Princeton, N.J., San Francisco and Washington, DC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV