Previously, Nedorostek was President and Chief Operating Officer for the Natori Company, where she oversaw the repositioning of the brand in the market and supported development of a strong management team. Before joining Natori, she was President of the cK Calvin Klein Shoes & Bags division of Nine West Group Inc., where she launched the division in both retail and wholesale channels globally. Prior to launching the cK division, Nedorostek was Chief Operating Officer for Judith Leiber. She also held senior management positions at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Ms. Nedorostek currently serves on the Board of Directors of Select Comfort Corporation and Volunteers of America of Greater New York.
About The Jones Group Inc.
The Jones Group Inc. ( www.jonesgroupinc.com) is a leading global designer, marketer and wholesaler of over 35 brands with product expertise in apparel, footwear, jeanswear, jewelry and handbags. The Jones Group has a reputation for innovation, excellence in product quality and value, operational execution and talent. The Company also markets directly to consumers through branded specialty retail and outlet stores and through its e-commerce sites.The Company's internationally recognized brands and licensing agreements (L) include: Nine West, Jones New York, Anne Klein, Kurt Geiger, Rachel Roy (L), Robert Rodriguez, Robbi& Nikki, Stuart Weitzman, Brian Atwood (L), Boutique 9, Easy Spirit, Carvela, Gloria Vanderbilt, l.e.i., Bandolino, Enzo Angiolini, Nine & Co., GLO, Joan & David, Miss KG, Jones Wear, Kasper, Energie, Evan-Picone, Le Suit, Mootsies Tootsies, Grane, Erika, Napier, Jessica Simpson (L), Givenchy (L), Judith Jack, Albert Nipon, Pappagallo, Rafe (L) and C&T Costello Tagliapietra (L). Investor Contact: John T. McClain, Chief Financial OfficerThe Jones Group (212) 703-9189 Media Contacts: Joele Frank and Sharon Stern Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher(212) 355-4449 SOURCE The Jones Group Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV