Camden Property Trust (NYSE:CPT) announced today that the Company will participate in the Bank of America / Merrill Lynch 2012 Global Real Estate Conference being held September 12-13, 2012 in New York.
Richard J. Campo, Camden’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a company presentation on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 10:45 a.m. Eastern Time. The event will be webcast live in a listen-only mode at camdenliving.com in the Investor Relations section, and an audio archive will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the event concludes. A copy of any presentation materials will be located in the Investor Relations section of the website on the Presentations page.
Camden Property Trust, an S&P 400 Company, is a real estate company engaged in the ownership, development, acquisition, management and disposition of multifamily apartment communities. Camden owns interests in and operates 199 properties containing 67,664 apartment homes across the United States. Upon completion of seven properties under development, the Company's portfolio will increase to 69,872 apartment homes in 206 properties. Camden was recently named by FORTUNE® Magazine for the fifth consecutive year as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” in America, ranking #7.
For additional information, please contact Camden’s Investor Relations Department at (800) 922-6336 or (713) 354-2787 or access our website at camdenliving.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV