Post Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PPS), an Atlanta-based real estate investment trust, today announced quarterly dividends on its common stock of $0.25 per share for the third quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable on October 15, 2012 to all common stockholders of record as of September 28, 2012.
Post also announced regular quarterly dividends on its 8.5 percent Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock of $1.0625 per share for the third quarter of 2012. The dividend is payable on October 1, 2012 to all Series A preferred stockholders of record as of September 21, 2012.
About Post Properties
Post Properties, founded more than 40 years ago, is a leading developer and operator of upscale multifamily communities. The Company’s mission is delivering superior satisfaction and value to its residents, associates, and investors, with a vision of being the first choice in quality multifamily living. Operating as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”), the Company focuses on developing and managing Post® branded resort-style garden and high density urban apartments. Post Properties is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, and has operations in ten markets across the country.Post Properties has interests in 21,982 apartment units in 59 communities, including 1,471 apartment units in four communities held in unconsolidated entities and 1,810 apartment units in six communities currently under development or in lease-up. The Company is also selling luxury for-sale condominium homes in two communities through a taxable REIT subsidiary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV