Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals (CYCC) is a development-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in the discovery, development and commercialization of mechanism-targeted drugs to treat human cancers and other serious disorders. This stock is trading up 7.8% to $4.10 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $3.78-$4.1852-Week Range: $2.52-$6.16 Volume: 38,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 17,572 >>5 Big Stocks Set to Slingshot Higher From a technical perspective, CYCC is ripping higher here with above-average volume. This move has started to push CYCC above its 200-day moving average of $3.97, and it's moving CYCC within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CYCC takes out some near-term overhead resistance levels at $4.06 to $4.20 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased traders in CYCC as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $3.60, and then once it sustains a move or close above those breakout levels with volume that's near or above 17,572 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CYCC will have an excellent chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next major overhead resistance levels at $4.76 to $5. Any high-volume move above $5 would then setup CYCC to challenge more overhead resistance around $5.39 to $5.59 To see more stocks under-$10 that are making notable moves higher today, check out the Stocks Under-$10 Moving Higher portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Roberto Pedone in Winderemere, Fla.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV